Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday- July 19

So, I have been doing this Menu Plan Monday (MPM for all the cool nerds out there) for a couple months now and love it. I got it from a fav blog of mine, orgjunkie.com. When the menu is already planned it's like someone else is doing the cooking... Well I'm not that lucky, but it does save me from hitting my head against the cabinet trying to find something to eat. Now before you get all crazy critical of my recipes you must remember that I just post the general recipes I find, but I typically change ingredients for healthier things or organic if possible...so don't freak. Here is what we will be eating this week, for the most part. (Don't judge me)
  • Monday- Zio's leftovers from yesterday...yum
  • Tuesday- Dinner out for my step-dad's bday
  • Wednesday- Most likely PB&J before church (Yes, I realize that I have done no cooking yet, but that's not the point. The point is I planned to not cook, so there.)
  • Thursday- Out for friend's wedding rehearsal dinner
  • Friday- Dinner at friend's house
  • Saturday- Night before wedding picnic
  • Sunday- Wedding
Man...this is gonna be a rough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment