Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Inspiration of Me (Week 1)

So, I have decided to post weekly about my inspirations for why I do what I do. Now...you may have to hold me to it, but I shall do my best.
Week numero uno is fantastic!!! I ran across this blog while I was searching through earth911.com and have become jealous. Her name is Marisa and she started a blog called 365 Dresses, 365 Days, $365 where she finds these ridiculous dresses (yes, that is one of my fav words) and turns them into these great vintage masterpieces. Do I sound jealous? Well, I am! If only I had the time..the patience...the sewing ability. Not only is she creative she is recycling and she is awesome. You must check it out!
http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/
I swear she stole some of those dresses from my grandmother's closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment